Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Blog To Keep You In The Loop

Given the deterioration in the mortgage market in the past six months and especially in the last 90 days, I was compelled to start this blog. The mortgage industry landscape continues to change on a daily basis. I spend a good portion of each day educating myself on market trends including guideline and product changes, trends in mortgage backed securities, legislative changes, etc. This blog will allow me to share the resources that I have accessible to me, and pass the best information on to you.

As the lending industry shake down comes to settle over the next six to eighteen months, knowledge and sound advice is going to continue to be your best ally. As most of my clients know, education is my valuable commodity that I offer to my clients and network. Hopefully, as this blog grows, it will become another source of knowledge for my clients that they are able to make wise decisions about their financial future.

Please utilize this as much as you can. Send me feedback, ask me questions. Chances are other people are wondering the same thing!

Best Wishes for a happy and prosperous 2008!

Zoa